The DWL-122 is a USB 1.1 wireless adapter capable of transfer rates up to 11Mbps, giving you the ability to connect to a wireless network at home, at the office or at any wireless hotspot.
D-Link, the industry leader in wireless networking, introduces DWL-122, part of the D-LinkAir family of award-winning wireless products. The DWL-122 is a USB 1.1 wireless adapter capable of transfer data with a maximum wireless signal rate of up to 11Mbps, giving you the ability to connect to a wireless network at home, at the office or at any wireless hotspot. Now, you can stay connected wherever you are and wherever you go.
The DWL-122 is Wi-Fi compliant, meaning that it can connect and interoperate with other 802.11b Wi-Fi-compliant wireless routers, access points and adapters. The DWL-122 connects to any available USB port on a laptop or desktop Windows and Macintosh-based computer and also includes a standard USB extension cable. With its USB extension cable (included) the DWL-122 can be positioned virtually anywhere at a workstation to achieve the best available wireless signal reception - whether that workstation is in your office, on your deck or patio, by the pool, at the local coffee shop, or in an airport terminal while waiting to board your next flight.
More Products to Consider
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- For HP printers.
- Upload files to Texas Instruments calculators.
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Get a usb driver for low-latency 1:1 audio connections.
- For their USB mice & keyboards.
- Edit and manage your images.
- Scanner software for Plustek scanners.
- Scanner software for Nikon scanners.
- Java-based utility to check AirPort signal strength.
- Scanner software for Epson scanners.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Toolbar throbber replacement for IE and Netscape.
- Scanner software for Canon scanners.
- Web browser.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Block all annoying ads on the web.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Open source driver for discontinued Wacom serial tablets.