From Cytoscape Consortium:
Cytoscape is an open source bioinformatics software platform for visualizing molecular interaction networks and biological pathways and integrating these networks with annotations, gene expression profiles, and other state data. Although Cytoscape was originally designed for biological research, now it is a general platform for complex network analysis and visualization. Cytoscape core distribution provides a basic set of features for data integration and visualization. Additional features are available as plugins. Plugins are available for network and molecular profiling analyses, new layouts, additional file format support, scripting, and connection with databases. Plugins may be developed by anyone using the Cytoscape open API based on JavaÃ??Ã?Â¢?Ã??Ã?Â¢ technology and plugin community development is encouraged.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0.1 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Visualize complex networks and integrate with any type of attri...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Use a bioscience metabolic diagramming for presentation and pub...
- Provide a dimensional modeling tool for the data warehouse desi...
- USB driver.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Organize, compare, and analyze chemistry databases.
- Control and restrict access to resources on the Internet.
- Promote your business by sharing contents, create a direct chan...
- Generate possible oxidative hydrocarbon mechanisms for numberic...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content