CyberStar Timer is a net cafe timer and client station manager. Features include: count-up, count-down timer, semi-transparent client timer window, minimal time and fee meter on task bar when timer window minimized, windows start menu and task bar disabling, real-time updated concessions menu, client applications menu, task scheduler, auto-start-up option of timer on client station, remote application start-up and termination, optional short messaging system, and time and fee records of all running clients kept. Price listed is per each client station.
Version 2.7 puts in missing shortcut to server program. Included in client timer for windows 95/98 in zip file.
More Products to Consider
- Control and report the use of computers in you internet cafe.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Host and manage your Internet cafe.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get a secure and efficient method of administering public acces...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Send SMS to a remote Starlink server.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Maintain separate Remote Tool Client Agent settings outside of ...
- Administrate and protect your network from single point.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Automate Internet and cyber cafe timing and manage billing of t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Access remote client PCs easily.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Develop networking applications with client/server functionalit...
- View, edit, and create records in database tables via a Web bro...
- Manage your software via the Internet or Intranet.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: