CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra brings professional color enhancement tools to your desktop. Designed with ease-of-use in mind, you can easily correct colors, adjust tonality, change regional colors with advanced motion tracking and more. Whether you're a color pro or an aspiring colorist, ColorDirector gives your videos the professional film look.
What's new in this version: Harness the Power of Color for your videos with ColorDirector Ultra. * Advanced Video Color Grading for achieving professional film look; * Intelligent Motion Tracking algorithm for adjusting colors of moving objects in videos; * Powerful Keyframing for precise timing of video color animations; * Built-in and downloadable free film style color presets from DirectorZone.com;; * Various movie output formats including WMV, MPEG and M2TS; * Seamless Round-trip Editing with PowerDirector 11.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Create motion graphics and visual effects.
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Add color balancing and creative coloring effects to your Photo...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Create photo slideshows with music and narration.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Restore color quality of your digital images.
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Correct red-eye effect on your digital photos.
- View Easter eggs in varying colors on your desktop.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- View lights twinkling around flowers on your desktop.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Impress your customers with 3D chart.
- Enjoy movies and all your media on your PC, notebook, smartphon...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Capture your home TV signal, compress it, and deliver over the ...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Too buggy to evaluate"
Version: CyberLink ColorDirector 1.0
None at the moment
Support is slow and patchy
Possibly good software but Power Director 11 is far too buggy to evaulate at present. Real issues with Nvidia drivers and the software itself when the video drivers have been rolled back it still creates problems.
The software is too slow to use as an editor as the stuttering start/stop means you can only guess what is happening in the editor. When loaded the software seems fine until you try to stack the timeline with more than one object then my pc looks like it is trying to swim through treacle. Too slow to be useful. Try the evualtion version first as your machine may work fine, sadly mines does not.
No doubt a fix will be brought out on time - who is at fault though, video card makers or Power Director? Its not cheap either so make sure it work on your system first before purchase.