From Atlas Business Solutions:
Customer Appointment Manager is an electronic appointment book designed to help you manage your time and your customers. More than one computer can access appointment information at the same time with a multi-user version. With Customer Appointment Manager you can schedule one-time or repeat appointments, search for customer appointments, find available appointment times, print reports and a daily appointment calendar, manage a waiting list, customize fields to meet your business needs, track customer history, send appointment reminders via e-mail or letters and more.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Schedule recurring appointments for staff at multiple locations...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Keep yourself up to date with reminders, messages, and events.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage, schedule, hear, print, find business/personal appointme...
- Manage bills, create reports, and schedule your appointments an...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage customers and employee info with this client and enterpr...
- Never miss another appointment or forget a task with full-featu...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your patient's medical records with ease.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Utility for unit and computer conversions.
- Assign employees to specified shifts automatically.
All versions:4.4 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
"Clean interface but needs improvements"
Version: Customer Appointment Manager 6.0.12
Calendar works with address book without typing twice. Easy to read. Can be set up so pertinent appointment info, such as address details, is actually showing on the calendar in the main view, without clicking .
The version 6 update was only window dressing, and actually made it harder to enter custom field information. Searching for anything other than customer's names seems impossible, for instance by city or street name. Custom reports are limited too.
OK but not great. For the money this costs, I can't believe how limited it is. I would prefer to use an iPad, but haven't found appointment software that can handle the detail I need. I submitted an email suggesting improvements and received no response at all. Atlas seems mostly interested in marketing their mediocre product as it is, as I've received numerous generic sales emails from them.
"Clean merging of customer contacts and calendar"
Version: Customer Appointment Manager 5.0.11
Clean- not cluttered, somewhat customizable/powerful. A rare find- this one allows you to take a customer's vitals: name, phone, address, more, and post them right to the calendar appointment no double typing like Outlook or Time & Chaos.
Weak custom field search/sort. No date math on custom fields. Not as customizable and "deep" as some software. Expensive for what it is, but I couldn't find anything better for what I needed in my single person service business.
I tried a bunch of software, looking for an improved replacement for my poor old Palm Desktop software in my small service business. Time and Chaos seemed the closest, but has a clunky interface that requires double typing just to make a usable calendar with my customer's address and phone numbers showing. I've requested Chaos software add this feature for a year and they say "they'll consider it"! Even though Customer Appointment Manager costs 6 times more, it is worth it for me... so far I've experienced a well thought out package that is customizable just enough to make things work for me, without fuddling through lots of options and menus I don't need. I have version 5- their tech support had been good and says a new version will be released late 2010, which will hopefully address the lack of date and sorting options related to the custom fields and add more features.
"Great software at a GREAT PRICE."
Version: Customer Appointment Manager 4.0
Easy to use. I'm not very computer literate and I was able use it right away.
I've noticed that they have a Pro version which looks very intriguing.
I had some trouble getting it to work with QuickBooks. I emailed support and was able to get a quick and helpful response.
Bottom line... Saves me hours of time scheduling and maintaining appointments. We are able to schedule 3 more appointments per day because we are more organized. The software paid for itself in days.
Version: Customer Appointment Manager 3
Easy to use. Networkable.
We found this product by accident. We were not looking to schedule customer appointments but need everyone in the office to be able to see each other approximants and this gave us that ability.
"I love it....no more paper!!"
Version: Customer Appointment Manager D1.12
Really easy to use, very intuitive. It's a direct replacement for the book we used to use to schedule our installation techs. I'm glad I came accross this demo!