From Wolfgang Weber:
CustomMenu lets you build your own global menu containing your favorite apps, files and folders. Once created, you can easily open apps and files or browse folders and access their contents from any app with your CustomMenu.
An OS X Dock usually contains running apps, often used apps, files, folders, and minimized windows. By adding items to CustomMenu instead to your dock, you can keep your dock clean and clear but still have them instantly and systemwide accessible.
What's new in this version: - Added German localization.
- Other minor tweaks and enhancements.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- IOS-style task switcher for Mac OS X.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Create your own fully customizable drop-down menus with your mo...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content