From Stephen Vincent:
Curvius contains five filters to aid in the creation of complex art. The crenellate filter adds a shape to a path in a repetitive way ( like the ZigZag filter on steroids ) : the roughen filter acts in a similar way to Illustrator's existing roughen tool but with several advantages : it is both reproducible and adjacent paths are treated in the same way. The Roulette filter creates Spirograph-type art. The arrowhead filter is an improvement on Illiustrator's native arrrowhead filter.
What's new in this version:
- All filters now also available as effects.
- Arrowhead filter/effect added. Differs from Illustrator's native filter in that, among other things, the arrowhead ends at the path end rather than protrudes.
- Dialog boxes redone to make them larger and more readable.
- Manual updated.
- Removed Reverse Path, Simplify and Smooth filters as they duplicate existing functionality.
- Some improvements to user-defined Crenellate definitions; removal of us...
See all new features »