From Logen Solutions:
Pallet Loading and Package Design Software CubeDesigner is an easy to learn pallet loading and package design software that allows the user to calculate the optimal secondary package dimensions and pallet arrangements. It can also be used to calculate package size and package configuration. CubeDesigner maximizes number of boxes to fit onto Pallets and determines the best pallet pattern. CubeDesigner comes with a database of different pallet styles. You can also create new pallets in certain style and size. CubeDesigner allows you to calculate from simple to the most complex pallet patterns. With a few clicks of the mouse, you can enter all of your data in an easy to follow sequential format. You can use a host of pre-defined shapes. - Calculate multi-pallet types from the database - Pattern types - 1, 2, 3 , 4 and 5 blocks, and multi-surface - Automatic layer generation - Add corner posts, slip sheets, top caps, shrink wraps or straps - Rotate and choose alternate pallet patterns Don't know the size of the shipcase to fit around your product? CubeDesigner can calculate it and perform box design for you. You can define how many of your primary packages to go inside your master shipcase or use a range of that item for the best yield of efficiency. You can even tell CubeDesigner the maximum amount of items to load around the Length, Width, or Height of the container. In addition to ship case design and optimization, CubeDesigner's Database feature can also make the best use of your existing shipcases. Just plug in the length, width and height of your carton, CubeDesigner will give you a list of shipcases that work best for your carton. - Sizing types - Fixed, New & Database - Carton types - Cube, HSC, RSC, RSC Closed, Reverse Tuck, Tray, Half Tray. - Bulge factors and inside slacks - Quantity by range (min & max) or specific values - Sizing options - area efficiency, size ratio, volume, weight by range - Stack orientations.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and design professional-looking brochures, flyers, and b...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Edit Web pages using your Web browser.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Compute the design calculations of shell and tube heat exchange...
- Place Christmas lights and holiday decorations on images of you...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create your company's logo by yourself.
- Stack cubes of matching colors or patterns and compare your res...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create your own screensavers and view them at any moment.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Arrange your image files into a library.
- Create seamless patterns using 17 tiling methods with 100 patte...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create seamless patterns by using one of 17 tile methods.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Cheap alternative to CAPE PACK"
Version: CubeDesigner Professioanl Edition 10.5.8.4
It is cheaper than CAPE PACK but you get what you pay for. Go with CAPE and get more bang for the buck.
Slow. No patterns than matched what I currently do. Math is wrong.
While less expensive than CAPE PACK, it is much less of a program. It is better than TOPS though but Stick with CAPE as they always seem ahead of the curve.