CryptoTerm is the package consisting of following programs: Terminal Emulator, FTP (SFTP) Client and Batch FTP (SFTP) Client. CryptoTerm package allows you to obtain a uniform, unified and intuitive access to diversified system environments - starting from Windows, through Unix environments, up to the IBM Mainframe systems. CryptoTerm provides connections through: Telnet, Serial RS-232, Modem and safe, encrypted SSH (1, 2), SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 protocols. It guarantees unambiguous end-user authentication with the help of: certificates, public/private keys, PKCS#11 devices, NTLM and Kerberos protocols. CryptoTerm provides accurate terminal emulations: XTERM, ANSI, SCOANSI, VT100, VT220, VT220-8, VT320, VT320-8, WYSE60 (WYSE60 COLOR), LINUX, HP and TN3270 (3278-2, 3278-3, 3278-4, 3278-5, printer 3287-1 and IND$FILE transfer protocol).
What's new in this version: Version 1.7 fixed local echo functionality,opening serial port devices and support for executing print, keylabel and execute scripts for AIX systems.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Protect your privacy when connecting to remote systems over the...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect to IBM mainframe, AS/400, and UNIX with 3270, 5250, VT1...
- Empower your applications to transfer files via SFTP (Secure Fi...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Get various components to communicate with remote servers.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Communicate with Telnet and RS232 enabled devices and servers.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Run Telnet and SSH on Win32 platforms.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Launch terminal emulator and file transfer from a command line ...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Create various network diagrams in 3D environment.
- Map a drive letter to FTP, SFTP, FrontPage, S3, Google Drive, D...
- Access Unix or Linux hosts easily and securely on a Windows wor...
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Awesome terminal/telnet package"
Version: CryptoTerm 1.5
I have found this to be an awesome replacement for the original MS Telnet app. No flaws and programmer team is very supportive to bug reports.
None from here.
Awesome terminal package!
"Used to emulate VT320 term with modified function keys"
Version: CryptoTerm 1.5
Free, easy to install
Took a little while to figure out how to change the key definitions.
Overall a great product for terminal emulation considering the cost ($0).
"Worked Beautifully, just what I needed"
Version: CryptoTerm 1.3
Simple to use, no learning curve
I needed a product to connect through my serial port to a new switch I'd just obtained. I needed to do a one-time setup, and then I could just telnet into the thing. This free product worked great for my com1 connection, was very straight-forward for what I needed, and the price tag can't be beat!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: