CryptoExpert 8 uses a real-time on-the-fly encryption system to provide secure offline storages for Windows 7 users. Physically your documents are stored in the single encrypted vault file, but in the unlocked state the vault is visible to all windows applications like any usual local drive. New 8-th edition of the software provides completely new user interface especially designed for Windows 7 users. As in previous editions CryptoExpert provides two-factor authentication when unlocking secure vaults and supports usb flash drives to store unlock keys and provide command line interface to automate tasks.
What's new in this version: Version 8.31 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Copy, encrypt, and protect your sensitive information.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Encrypt multiple files and foldes of any type.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Protect your files and Web pages with password.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Manange all your private thoughts.
- Use password encryption and system disabling to protect your Wi...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Encrypt files quickly with AES-256 algorithm and protect passwo...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Block unauthorized access to your files and keep them safe.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Protect sensitive files and folders using file encryption.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Encrypt and decrypt files.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Put password locks on your programs and protect them.
- Store all your passwords and usernames in an encrypted file.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-7 of 7
"Very confusing and very buggy; help file very unhelpful"
Version: CryptoExpert 8 7.14
None. Sounds very promising but is very disappointing
Confusing, cluttered user interface. Even after creating encrypted file container, and mounting it, you get an error message saying it is not mounted. Then when you try to open the interface, it says it is already running but is invisible!!
"This is just what I need! &the light version is 4 free!"
Version: CryptoExpert 8 7.10.01
I'm using the light version. It's just can handle 50MB "disks", but hey, for your classified documents is more than enough! This programs do what it's must do, never crashed, easy to use. You can configure hotkeys to use more easier. Recommended!
Try it, and if 50MB is not enough for you, buy it!
"Never let me down"
Version: CryptoExpert 8 7.9.6
quick and easy
nothing of concern
I have tried many products of this type. All have some draw back or other, but this one seems to do everything I need.
"Security with Reliability"
Version: CryptoExpert 8 7.61
Version: CryptoExpert 8 7.6
It is fast and reliable. I have never lost data in over a year of using CryptoExpert.
"Difficult to work with!"
Version: CryptoExpert 8 7.0.8
i found nothing about this application good. This might be good for someone with serious technical skills or someone who runs a business but not for the average home user.
When it comes to ease of use there is no other "virtual drive" software like "Returnil Virtual System", and it has a free version that works great. Couple this with the fact that this application sells for $59.95, has a poor poor GUI and it's unfriendliness when it comes to the user, I can't recommend this application.
"This program does not work in Vista, at least"
Version: CryptoExpert 8 7.0.7
There is nothing to like, I can't mount drive because the process to do so requires one to "cancel"
Maybe they'll get their stuff together and it will work. By the way, check out the numerous typos in writeup and the program alike. These folks are real professionals - NOT!