CryptoExpert 8 uses a real-time on-the-fly encryption system to provide secure offline storages for Windows 7 users. Physically your documents are stored in the single encrypted vault file, but in the unlocked state the vault is visible to all windows applications like any usual local drive. New 8-th edition of the software provides completely new user interface especially designed for Windows 7 users. As in previous editions CryptoExpert provides two-factor authentication when unlocking secure vaults and supports usb flash drives to store unlock keys and provide command line interface to automate tasks.
What's new in this version: The files control is not updated multiple times when copying/moving/deleting files. Many bug fixes in the new vault wizard. Installation package size has been optimized (900kb).
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect data with 128-2048-bit encryption, create self-decrypti...
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Encrypt your sensitive data with this open-source software.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Create and share training videos, presentations, and screencast...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Mask your E-mail address, phone number, or credit card in Firef...
- Download videos from YouTube and convert them to various format...
- Remove spyware from your PC and prevent unwanted software from ...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Lock, hide, encrypt, and password-protect personal files, folde...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Get a teleprompter solution for your Mac and Windows computers.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-7 of 7
"Very confusing and very buggy; help file very unhelpful"
Version: CryptoExpert 8 7.14
None. Sounds very promising but is very disappointing
Confusing, cluttered user interface. Even after creating encrypted file container, and mounting it, you get an error message saying it is not mounted. Then when you try to open the interface, it says it is already running but is invisible!!
"This is just what I need! &the light version is 4 free!"
Version: CryptoExpert 8 7.10.01
I'm using the light version. It's just can handle 50MB "disks", but hey, for your classified documents is more than enough! This programs do what it's must do, never crashed, easy to use. You can configure hotkeys to use more easier. Recommended!
Try it, and if 50MB is not enough for you, buy it!
"Never let me down"
Version: CryptoExpert 8 7.9.6
quick and easy
nothing of concern
I have tried many products of this type. All have some draw back or other, but this one seems to do everything I need.
"Security with Reliability"
Version: CryptoExpert 8 7.61
Version: CryptoExpert 8 7.6
It is fast and reliable. I have never lost data in over a year of using CryptoExpert.
"Difficult to work with!"
Version: CryptoExpert 8 7.0.8
i found nothing about this application good. This might be good for someone with serious technical skills or someone who runs a business but not for the average home user.
When it comes to ease of use there is no other "virtual drive" software like "Returnil Virtual System", and it has a free version that works great. Couple this with the fact that this application sells for $59.95, has a poor poor GUI and it's unfriendliness when it comes to the user, I can't recommend this application.
"This program does not work in Vista, at least"
Version: CryptoExpert 8 7.0.7
There is nothing to like, I can't mount drive because the process to do so requires one to "cancel"
Maybe they'll get their stuff together and it will work. By the way, check out the numerous typos in writeup and the program alike. These folks are real professionals - NOT!