CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications on your Mac. Your applications integrate seamlessly in OS X; just click and run. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows Operating System license required!
CrossOver is capable of running a range of Windows software. To see if your favorite application is supported, please check our CrossOver Compatibility Center, or search for them using the search box at the top of this page.
What's new in this version:
- It is again possible to install .Net 3.5.
- Fixed a hang when using ATOK, a third-party Japanese input method.
- The Equation Editor menu bar in Word 2003 and Word 97 now works.
- The Equation Editor in Word 2003 will no longer freeze after multiple launches.
- Typing a URL into an outgoing email in Outlook 2003 now automatically generates a clickable hyperlink.
- Changing fonts in Outlook 2003 is now possible.
- Improved beha... See all new features »