CrossFTP is a FTP and Amazon S3/Glacier client. CrossFTP Pro is a FTP client supporting SFTP, FXP, WebDav, as well as advanced Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, and Google Storage. CrossFTP has a user-friendly, explorer-like interface so that even novice users can master it in minutes. CrossFTP's main features are: 1. Multiple tabs for local and remote file browsing; 2. Archives browsing, extraction, and compression; 3. Amazon S3/Glacier support. 4. Unicode support for international sites; 5. Text and image quick viewer; 6. Recursive File transportations; 7. Quick file filtering by marks; 8. Auto-reconnect and anti-idle; 9. Password protection and certs management; 10. Bonjour (ZeroConf) service discovery; 11. Supports transfer compressing (Mode Z); and much more... CrossFTP Pro requires a license fee, which further features: 1. Robust backup and bi-directional file synchronization. 2. multi-thread queue processing engine; 3. Secure encrypted FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS); 4. Secure encrypted SSH FTP Transfer Protocol (SFTP); 5. Advanced Google Storage support; 6. Advanced Amazon S3/Glacier support; 7. IPV6 support; 8. Supports FXP (Site to Site) file transportation; 9. Download and upload speed limit control; 10. Powerful search tool for remote FTP files; 11. Supports Remote quick view and edit; 12. HTTP, FTP, and SOCK 4, 5 proxy support; 13. Build-in scheduler support for the queue engine.
What's new in this version:
- Improve create new folder's display speed.
- Hide the iterative dialog after visit action.
- Fix the issue that sometimes the uploaded files are not automatically displayed in the remote folder.
- Change the max thread number to 100.
- Provide Email notification support for CrossFTP Enterprise.
- Fix that disconnect sometimes make CrossFTP to hang for a period of time.
- Show progress information when calculat... See all new features »