Crayon Maestro provides you with state of the art tools to create truly life-like crayon drawings. Use the three different crayons (dry, regular and oily), or the ordinary pen. There's also a smudge tool, and if you mess up you can use undo/redo or the eraser.
More Products to Consider
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- BBC Model B emulator.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Stop motion animation & time-lapse.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Reading, spelling & pronunciation tutor for English.
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Additional features for many emulators.
- Simple cute diary.
- IMovie color effect.
- Tool & command add-on plug-ins for VectorWorks.
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Light up your life with this simple animation program.
- Emc tool for predicting problematic harmonics of clock sign.
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Explore different QT lens flare effects.