Countdown is back and better than ever. The easy to use timer application returns with a slick new interface. Countdown 4.0 is a work in progress, but it still provides most of the features that have made Countdown the go-to application for simple yet effective time management.
Countdown 4.0 is a huge leap forward from previous versions of Countdown. Each Countdown is now contained within its own window. You can create as many Countdowns as you want and end them as easily as closing the window. The new interface still combines all of Countdown's most popular features. You can choose to count down to a specific date, to a relative date (say, "New Year's Day" or even "noon tomorrow"), or a certain number of hours, minutes, and seconds. When the timer has ended, Countdown can get your attention by bouncing the Dock, flashing the screen, setting off an alarm, or even displaying a Growl alert.
Best of all, Countdown is still freeware.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Clock screen saver with many options.
- Floating dictionary that polls dict.org.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Stack, tile or set/restore custom arrangements of windows.
- Forces your Mac to sleep if something's keeping it awake.
- Countdown timer for menu bar.
- Menu extra that stores your favorite links.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Growl plug-in that tells you when caps lock is turned on or off...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content