Make your Windows platforms 100% syslog capable with this freely distributed and easy-to-use package. The CorreLog Windows Agent quickly installs as a standard Windows service, and sends syslog messages when Windows events are logged. The agent permits source filtering of event messages, automatic and manual assignment of syslog facility and severity codes, as well as monitoring of streaming log files on windows 7, XP, Vista, 2000, 2003, 2008, and other Windows platform. This free download package includes the compact agent program, command-line utilities, and an 80+ page PDF manual that details agent usage and applications. CorreLog, Inc., provides this useful package with no strings attached, to help advance the state-of-art for SIEM, network management, and security monitoring. Visit our website for more information on security management. Send us e-mail. We are interested in your comments, suggestions, and special requirements. Please register at our website for support.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1 adds source filtering of event messages, automatic and manual assignment of syslog facility.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Manage syslog messages from syslog enabled devices.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Manage network-wide Windows and W3C event logs.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- View events by error or non errors.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and consolidate Event Logs, Syslog and application logs...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor and get alerts about your software perfomance, services...
- Export logs in multi-module mode with fixed disk output.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Pick up events to log from networked devices and applications.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage your cycling logs.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Visualize and troubleshoot Wi-Fi, and help your network run at ...
- Analyze mail server logs and show how much traffic is used and ...
- Erase Internet history, delete search history, and optimize you...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The software is very easy to use."
Version: CorreLog Windows Syslog Agent 3.1
I was easily able to install on all my windows servers and point to my Kiwi Syslog Server. All of my windows event logs are now in syslog format. The facilities and severities are automatically assigned. It's free.
None that I can find.
If you?re looking for a software utility to convert windows event logs (system, application, security, etc) and send them to a third party syslog server. This software is it. Much easier to use then other utilities I have tried. All of the agent configuration is done automatically. Highly recommended.