Make your Windows platforms 100% syslog capable with this freely distributed and easy-to-use package. The CorreLog Windows Agent quickly installs as a standard Windows service, and sends syslog messages when Windows events are logged. The agent permits source filtering of event messages, automatic and manual assignment of syslog facility and severity codes, as well as monitoring of streaming log files on windows 7, XP, Vista, 2000, 2003, 2008, and other Windows platform. This free download package includes the compact agent program, command-line utilities, and an 80+ page PDF manual that details agent usage and applications. CorreLog, Inc., provides this useful package with no strings attached, to help advance the state-of-art for SIEM, network management, and security monitoring. Visit our website for more information on security management. Send us e-mail. We are interested in your comments, suggestions, and special requirements. Please register at our website for support.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1 adds source filtering of event messages, automatic and manual assignment of syslog facility.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- View events by error or non errors.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Manage syslog messages from syslog enabled devices.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Monitor and analyze serial port activities in Windows OS.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and get alerts about your software perfomance, services...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Compress your servers and workstations with various features.
- Monitor Windows processes, services, and event logs.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Fix slow Internet by detecting TCP ports opened by applications...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Manage and track robots, spiders, and crawlers that visit your ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Post, publish, edit, and delete text on Weblogs managed by Blog...
- Export logs in multi-module mode with fixed disk output.
- Clean file history, URL history, and recent media and temporary...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The software is very easy to use."
Version: CorreLog Windows Syslog Agent 3.1
I was easily able to install on all my windows servers and point to my Kiwi Syslog Server. All of my windows event logs are now in syslog format. The facilities and severities are automatically assigned. It's free.
None that I can find.
If you?re looking for a software utility to convert windows event logs (system, application, security, etc) and send them to a third party syslog server. This software is it. Much easier to use then other utilities I have tried. All of the agent configuration is done automatically. Highly recommended.