From andromeda IT:
Copy Changed Files program copies changed files from one directory to another, include subdirectories. It creates a new destination directory with date for easy maintenance of version changes in websites and other solutions. With log of files copied, and support for excluded files. It also supports time of day so you can run the program multiple times a day and only get the difference.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199 has moved updater to new website, added new icons to the program, and new installer layout.
More Products to Consider
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- View and edit Microsoft Access MDB and ACCDB files.
- Sort the contents of your XML files.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Rip CDs, tag, and convert audio files into different formats.
- Edit the contents of an XML file.
- Tweak Windows services easily and safely.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Create PyQt4 form dialogs or widgets.
- Open and edit text files and switch between different files and...
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Analyze processes and simulate programs in a model environment.
- Clean up bookmarks in your Web browser.
- Search for old unused files in a directory and delete them.
- Repair and compress Microsoft Access database.
- Back up and restore your Windows system.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Rename large bulk files and organize them.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content