From Ludington Media:
Comprehensive guide to converting cassettes and records to CD, MP3, or WMA. Starting with hardware requirements, this eBook steps through the process of converting records and cassette tapes to CD, MP3, or WMA format using audio editing tools. Illustration of connection procedures. Learn to import audio files, split records into individual tracks, remove noise, and burn files to CD or save them to your hard drive. Version 2.0 covers Covers Plus! Analog Recorder, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Pyro, Sound Forge XP, Audacity.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Convert TIFF files to PDF document.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Change multiple picture scans files into PDF pages.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Merge images to PDF and convert from JPEG, JPG, BMP, GIF, forma...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Record music from programs or microphone sockets onto your PC.
- Create PDF files from images.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Convert PDF files into JPEG, BMP, and TIFF formats easily.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Create PDF from image easily.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Convert images to PDF.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Create several TIFF, BMP, PNG or JPEG image frame into PDF.
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Digitize your analog LP records and tapes.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1