From Ludington Media:
Comprehensive guide to converting cassettes and records to CD, MP3, or WMA. Starting with hardware requirements, this eBook steps through the process of converting records and cassette tapes to CD, MP3, or WMA format using audio editing tools. Illustration of connection procedures. Learn to import audio files, split records into individual tracks, remove noise, and burn files to CD or save them to your hard drive. Version 2.0 covers Covers Plus! Analog Recorder, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Pyro, Sound Forge XP, Audacity.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Convert TIFF files to PDF document.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Change multiple picture scans files into PDF pages.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Merge images to PDF and convert from JPEG, JPG, BMP, GIF, forma...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Record music from programs or microphone sockets onto your PC.
- Convert PDF files into JPEG, BMP, and TIFF formats easily.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Create PDF files from images.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Create PDF from image easily.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Convert images to PDF.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Create several TIFF, BMP, PNG or JPEG image frame into PDF.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1