'Convert Doc' is a simple to use, yet sophisticated document conversion utility. If you need to convert/manipulate thousands of files with a variety of file types located within many folders in a short period of time, this is the tool. 'Convert Doc' can be especially useful if you require complicated file conversion jobs done on a regular basis. By saving and recalling a conversion job file, 'Convert Doc' quickly remembers all the file conversion tasks and their details. Also, 'Convert Doc' may be run from the command line allowing for use in batch files or can be launched from within other programs.
What's new in this version: Registration upgraded to handle Windows 8.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform VMG Files into various document formats.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Convert HTML to various formats (DOC, RTF, TXT) and vice-versa.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Convert Adobe Acrobat files to Microsoft Word or HTML format.
- Convert DOC, DOCX, PDF, TXT, HTM, and RTF files to a variety of...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert your Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express e-mails into...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Extract text, tables, and graphics from PDF files.
- Convert any printable Windows document to HTML format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert word doc/docx, html, rtf, text to PDF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert PDF files to RTF, HTML, and TXT formats.
- Convert any type of printable Windows document to PDF.
- Convert your files between various formats.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Works as described"
Version: Convert Doc 7.60
Works very well. Just select the files or folder you want to convert and it instantly converts all of them to PDF
Not worth $500!
"Does not work"
Version: Convert Doc 5.65
Nothing. Could not get the trial version of the product to function without buying the program.
Trial version does not work unless you buy the program. Uninstalled it.
Don't waste your time on this.
"Does it's job quickly, awkard to use though"
Version: Convert Doc 3.52
It does it's job great. I had some old .doc files from my old pc that the new one was incapable of reading for some reason. It converted them to whatever I asked (except doc) the instant I clicked "convert."
It may have instantly converted... But it was a bit of a pain to use. You have to manually enter every single file you want to convert, and manually name all of them where you want them. And then add them before changing to another. If you start a new session it doesn't remove any information from the old one's entry part. Just things that made it annoying. This definitely isn't the program for converting 50 files with though. Not worth $500 either.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: