CNET Editors' review
Like many similarly named programs, we expected Contenta RAW Converter to be a basic file conversion utility. We were pleasantly surprised to find that it offers many useful and unexpected features in addition to its file conversion capabilities.
Contenta RAW Converter's interface is sleek and intuitive, with graphical buttons that clearly delineate each step of the process and a thorough, well-written Help file. Users can select individual files or entire directories for conversion, and images can be converter from RAW to JEPG, PNG, PDF, and more. Once we'd selected the files we wanted to convert, we figured that the next step would be the actual conversion, and although that is indeed an option, we found several useful preparatory steps that you might want to take, such as adjusting brightness, color, and other aspects of the image. The program offers options for renaming files, working with subfolders, and even creating PDF slideshows. Perhaps the most pleasant surprise was the sharing feature, which actually allows users to upload images to the program's server, where they can be viewed for up to a week by anyone with the URL (but no one else). This is really above and beyond what we expected from such a program, based on our experience with similar wares. Overall, we thought this program worked fine as an image converter but really excelled with its extra features.
Contenta RAW Converter has a 30-day trial period. It installs and uninstalls without issues. We recommend this program to all users.
Contenta RAW Converter will convert and process your RAWs in batch. It is optimized for multi-core processors and uses native code when performance matters. Visualize final quality and size is under control. Supporting RAW formats (RAW, NRW, RW2, RWL, DNG, CRW, CR2, ORF, MRW, THM, NEF, PEF, SRF, ARW, 3FR, ERF, KDC, SR2, RAF, X3F, DCR, DRF, MEF, MOS, PTX). It features batch conversion, batch RAW processing, reduce sizes for computer screens, web publishing, iPod, and PSP, share photos online and order prints in one click, and automatically rename to meaningful names and organize in meaningful subfolders using metadata.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create motion graphics and visual effects.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Capture, edit, and deliver video online, on air, on disc, and o...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Explore new paths with this vector-graphics tool.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Install new extensions and manage the ones you already have.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1