Conquest! Medieval Realms is a turn-based game where the objective is to conquer up to 7 opposing players (either AI players or other human players) by defeating their armies and capturing their lands - to do this you will need to unite all of your lands, build up a powerful economy, and raise armies to defend the homeland and to take lands from your enemies.
What's new in this version: This patch includes crash fixes, addresses an issue with selecting territories.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play as the English or the French in the Hundred Years War or f...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Add bugfixes and AI improvements to Conquest Medieval Realms.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Defend your village against savage orcs.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Launch space attacks against an aggressive biomechanical race i...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Start the Rome: Total War game as Julii with one random provinc...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: