From Computer Systems Odessa:
A versatile, yet easy-to-use tool for organizing ideas and data. Creates mind maps that intuitively illustrate your thought process. Outputs a wide variety of document styles and formats. Delivers presentations from mind maps with built-in modes and MS PowerPoint export. Perfect for brainstorming, project planning, meeting management, note taking, and more.
More Products to Consider
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Store, organize, work - info at your fingertips.
- Messaging & collaboration client.
- Find out how millions of users worldwide have revolutionized th...
- Instant screen sharing for collaboration, training, product dem...
- DBA tool for ODBC data sources.
- Virtual appliance.
- Plan, monitor, and organize multiple projects.
- Organize instant online meetings with HD video conferencing and...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple and Powerful"
Version: ConceptDraw MINDMAP 7.0
works on both platforms; allows to save to Evernote, MS Word, MS Project; works with iThoughts on iPad
free trial only 21 days, then you have to pay
I like to recommend ConceptDraw MindMap to PMs of small projects, students, writers and everybody who need to make eye-candy presentations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content