From Monkeybread Software:
Monkeybread Software today is proud to announce Combine PDFs 5.0, an update to their popular PDF merge and split tool for Mac OS X. With a focus on ease-of-use, Combine PDFs is a lightweight utility which allows anyone to merge PDF files and images into a single PDF file. Simply Drag and Drop several PDF files on to the program icon. A window will appear allowing the ability to change the order in which the files are joined. Version 5.0 sports many new improvements and a recommended download. Nickenich, Germany - Monkeybread Software today is proud to announce Combine PDFs 5.0, an update to their popular PDF merge and split tool for Mac OS X. With a focus on ease-of-use, Combine PDFs is a lightweight utility which allows anyone to merge PDF files and images (JPG, TIFF, etc.) into a single PDF file. Additionally, users can split a PDF file or create a new PDF file with interleaved pages from two different PDF files. Simply Drag and Drop several PDF or image files onto the application (or main window). A window will appear allowing the ability to change the order (or remove) in which the files are joined. Enter meta information, such the Title, with other info and save the new PDF. Combine PDFs will do the rest, joining these PDF files into one single file. As well, Combine PDFs allows users to add simple, 40 bit encrypted passwords to their PDF files. With the password applied, users can choose whether anyone can view the PDF directly or even print or copy content. Combine PDFs also features stronger, 128 bit encryption. Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later is required to read these files. Combine PDFs now supports Quartz filters, allowing users to apply effects to content while writing the PDF file. The application offers a preview panel that shows how the selected page looks with a particular filter applied. For example, when using the "reduce file size" filter to get a smaller PDF file, internally all Images in the document are compressed as JPEG images with a reduced resolution. Version 5.0 sports many new improvements, with text overlays on the PDFs, an improved user interface, a new manual, better drag and drop support and a new function to add a title page.
What's new in this version:
- Added buttons and text window to enter text with using variables and text styles.
- Added menu command to add a title page.
- Added new icon.
- You can now enter Metadata and Password using menu commands.
- Added Preview window so the main window is smaller.
- Added fullscreen preview. Press space to enable. User cursor keys to move between pages and esc or space to leave fullscreen preview.
- Shows left in the list the new page numbers.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Arrange, merge PDF files (previously PDFMergeX).
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- 20 InDesign actions.
- Assemble, optimize, color correction, secure...PDF files.
- Enable inline viewing of Google WebP.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Get a PDF page count application.
- Exports and prints multiple InDesign and Quark documents in bat...
- View and manage your PDF files with tabs.
- Create a single multipage PDF from images via contextual menu.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Would not Run!"
Version: Combine PDFs 5.0
Sounded like it would have been good...
As soon as I tried to open the application, a window popped up, saying that I needed to upgrade to the beta version before I could even use it, for which there was no option in the menus to do so.