Comax is a method of using morse code to replace the keyboard on computers using Windows operating systems. Comax offers input codes for all the standard keys, not just the alphabet and numbers. Comax works with all Windows applications. Comax covers the full range of morse code speed, from the beginner using mouse input, to the handicapped using special switches, to the experienced morse operator running at high speed. If the mouse is used for code input, no additional hardware is required. The code is optionally sounded through the computer sound system, tone and volume may be adjusted. The mouse with key-jack may also be used for connection of switches for the handicapped.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Practice for your FCC exams.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Design and manage databases.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Learn Morse code to be a safer pilot.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Assist in building the next generation of Microsoft mobile solu...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Set an icon, background image, and description for your folders...
- Find, replace, and delete files on your system.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Manage your keyboard hot keys.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Hash files in your system quickly and easily.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Generate random numbers, strings, passwords, keyboard/mouse eve...
- Display a clock with time in binary or hexadecimal format.
- Enhance iTunes for Windows operating system.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Stop the execution of arbitrary code.