Over 400 000 entries. The most complete and easy-to-use thesaurus available in the UK: a complete home reference solution for writing, for work, for study, because you want to express yourself well, or just for the love of words. This new edition has been fully updated to include all the latest new words. What's that word on the tip of your tongue? Want to avoid using tired or ugly words like 'nice' or 'get'? Collins Thesaurus of the English Language provides hundreds of thousands of related and alternative words to boost your vocabulary. Stuck with your crossword? Let the thesaurus help you find that tantalizing solution to tricky clues.
What's new in this version:
- Version 4.1:
- Alpha Search
- Windows 7 compability
- Harper Collins
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Word game.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Spell spoken words correctly.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Ad custom short cuts or hot keys.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Auto type word complete.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Collins Thesaurus of the English Language 4.1
I never downloaded it, I dont think it is expensive, but never even looked past the price...I have freeware dictionaries with extras and was drawn to this only by the 'free' attached. I am not a student so do not need to pay for reference books anymore. it seems to be a reasonably good product by the screen shots, but that is as far as i can go.
IT IS NOT A FREEWARE PRODUCT...ONLY A 'FREE TRIAL' whatever that means.. really putting a stretch on the word "FREE"
Maybe that should be the first word one looks up on the product.. 'free to try' is a redundancy anyhow...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content