Over 400 000 entries. The most complete and easy-to-use thesaurus available in the UK: a complete home reference solution for writing, for work, for study, because you want to express yourself well, or just for the love of words. This new edition has been fully updated to include all the latest new words. What's that word on the tip of your tongue? Want to avoid using tired or ugly words like 'nice' or 'get'? Collins Thesaurus of the English Language provides hundreds of thousands of related and alternative words to boost your vocabulary. Stuck with your crossword? Let the thesaurus help you find that tantalizing solution to tricky clues.
What's new in this version:
- Version 4.1:
- Alpha Search
- Windows 7 compability
- Harper Collins
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Double-click on a word and read its definition in Collins Engli...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Combine a thesaurus, dictionary, and anagram generator in one t...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Add this spelling checker to your system tray.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Find the exact meaning of words from within Microsoft Word.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Learn the definition and pronunciation of Armenian words and ph...
- Create an ebook in 7 steps. Customize your ebook add links to p...
- Learn the definition and pronunciation of Azerbaijani words and...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Translate words between English and Bosnian with pronunciation.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Unscramble letters and find as many words as you can.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Translate words between English and Chinese with pronunciation.
- Define unknown words pointed by your mouse.
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Collins Thesaurus of the English Language 4.1
I never downloaded it, I dont think it is expensive, but never even looked past the price...I have freeware dictionaries with extras and was drawn to this only by the 'free' attached. I am not a student so do not need to pay for reference books anymore. it seems to be a reasonably good product by the screen shots, but that is as far as i can go.
IT IS NOT A FREEWARE PRODUCT...ONLY A 'FREE TRIAL' whatever that means.. really putting a stretch on the word "FREE"
Maybe that should be the first word one looks up on the product.. 'free to try' is a redundancy anyhow...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content