CoffeeCup HTML Editor: Advanced web design for everyone. HTML veterans, you'll create standards-compliant sites using powerful tools like code completion and built-in validation. Rookies, get ready to learn the ropes with resources like the comprehensive tag reference and vibrant website themes. And for those of you who like to stay on top of the latest and greatest web design developments, we have four words: HTML5 and CSS3 support. With valid website code, your pages display consistently in different browsers, work better with CSS, and are more accessible for disabled users and search engines. There's also the satisfaction that comes from knowing you're doing things right. That's why the HTML Editor comes with three different tools to correct human error and ensure that you're using valid code. A comprehensive Tag Reference section puts the correct tags right at your fingertips. Code Completion automatically suggests tags as you type them, preventing unclosed tags. Last but not least, a built-in validation tool allows you to check your code using W3C standards for perfectly valid pages every time. Whether you're creating websites in HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, or HTML5, these tools have you covered.
What's new in this version:
- Renamed Schema Tab to Semantic Data
- Added support for Twitter Cards to Semantic Data Tab
- Added support for Open Graph to Semantic Data Tab
- Characters Tab completely revamped. There are now 30 categories and over 6300 characters.
- Can now add/delete your own characters from the characters tab
- Added support for Internet Explorer 1... See all new features »