From Jens Francke:
Cocoa Packet Analyzer is a native Mac OS X implementation of a network protocol analyzer and packet sniffer. CPA supports the industry-standard PCAP packet capture format for reading, capturing and writing packet trace files.
- Basic packet capturing (libPCAP/ tcpdump filter expressions can be used).
- Analyze and display packet trace files.
- Supports PCAP packet capture format.
- Quicklook plugin included - its basic but at least you can get an overview over packet trace files in finder.
Supported Types and Protocols:
- Ethertype ARP
- Ethertype IP (v4/ v6)
- Ethertype PPP
- Ethertype PPPoED/S
- Ethertype 802.1Q VLAN
- Linktype Loopback
- Linktype PPP
- IP-Protocol IP
- IP-Protocol TCP
- IP-Protocol UDP
- IP-Protocol ICMP
- IP-Protocol IGMP
- IP-Protocol L2TP
- PPPoE Discovery and Sessionstages
- PPP-Protocols: IP, LCP, IPCP, CCP, PAP, CHAP
- L2TP-Protocol (port based detection)
- RADIUS-Protocol (port based detection)
- SIP-Protocol (third party analyzer plugin)
What's new in this version:
- Mac OS X 10.9 compatibility fixes.
- ICMPv6 Router Advertisement bug fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- AddressBook plugin to get a map with Mappy.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Enables Java for Mozilla/Netscape 6.x.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Color Grading plug-in with a unique heads up display interface.