ClockBox grew out of the popular Mac OS X screensaver NeonClock. It is a screensaver that will show you one of several clock various (showing the actual time). You can also easily create your own custom clocks and use them in ClockBox.
What's new in this version:
Support for glass, frames, shadows, sound, and more for analog clocks
Three new clocks included:
- Wall Clock
- Double Digits
- Fat Fingers
More Products to Consider
- Like Berkeley's old After Dark.
- Screensaver runs QuickTime & Flash movies.
- Display your screensaver as your desktop background.
- Realistic 3D fish swim around your desktop.
- Dive into the ocean on your desktop.
- Add a clock screensaver with real-time minutes dropped into wat...
- Watch the Matrix code in 3D.
- Turn your OS X desktop into a realistic-looking 3D aquarium.
- Detect which music is playing and displays cover art and detail...
- Travel through a tunnel on your desktop with configurable color...
- Realistic 3D marine fish aquarium screen saver.
- 3D dragons fly thru a city.
- Psychedelic, hypnotic screensaver.
- Watch the Matrix code on your screen.
- Displays black screen with transparency.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Fix a problem that could prevent your PowerBook 500 battery fro...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Synchronize clocks on multiple Macs.
- Abstract generative animation.
- Makes customized folder icons.
- Sticky notes with more features than most.
- Date and time widgets for various time zones/cities.
- Screensaver that runs other screensavers on a cube's faces.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content