From GsirhC Software:
Clipper is tool to extend and expand the Windows clipboard. Clipper provides a seemless, intuitive interface that keeps track of past text clipboard entries in a searchable history queue of up to 250 items. Clipper also incorporates hot keys to quickly paste the last 10 clips and to interact with the Clipper user interface.
History of clipped text (up to 250 entries) stored in a first-in-last-out queue. Hot Keys to quickly put any of the last 10 clips into the clipboard for pasting. Editor to change the current clipboard or history items Hot Keys can be locked to permanently store text such as passwords. Automatically starts up when logged in. You wont notice Clipper until you need it as it runs silently in the system tray with minimal CPU usage.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0.1
- Hot Keys no longer attempt to automate Ctrl-V. This was not reliable and did always work depending on the window.
- Pasting Hot Keys is now a two step process. Press the Hot Key (Ctrl-1 to Ctrl-0 by default) to load the clipboard then press Crtl-V to paste the text.
- Minor code cleanup and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Keep a clipboard history with text, images, HTML and more.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Save everything you copy to a easy to use history you can acces...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Copy various images and text items to transfer them between app...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Simplify everyday computer usage with clipboard logging and con...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Copy and paste texts free from all formatting.
- Store unlimited Clipboard copy-paste operations and edit stored...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Extend the functionality of the Windows Clipboard.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Save clips for days, months, and years.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Copy to clipboard up to 25 times before pasting.
- Copy multiple files to the clipboard in one click.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Share Windows Clipboard content on networked computers (wired o...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nice and simple and Free"
Version: Clipper 1.0.1
Simple, not complex. Free! Just holds up to 250 entries of what text you have copied to your clipboard. Just what I need and want!
I can't seem to delete an entry. There's a red X on the screen, but I select an entry in the program and still can't delete it. (Win 7 HP 32bit).
Can't edit an entry.
Can't save images.
I've been looking for a free, simple clipboard holder, that will hold a lot of things I save to my clipboard over time. Nothing fancy, just something that does the basic job. I've been using CLCL for years (and it is still here on download.com), but in the past few months I've been having problems with having a long list of saved items, and then it would open up one day and 50 out of my say 60 clips, are gone. It may be my machine, as I've had some problems with it lately. Correct/add the 3 limitations I mentioned (which exist in CLCL), and this program will be even greater!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content