This is useful clipboard. If you set letters, when you select one, the letter is set in clipboard, then you can easily paste it to Editor or Word. If the letter is long, you can set title in addition to content. Even if you exit the application, the letters are still left, so when you use it in the next time, you can still use the letters. This application is always on the front, so it is easy to use. Version 2.01 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Edit rich text files and convert them into plain text, PDF, or ...
- Edit content for your ASP.NET applications.
- Create and edit text files.
- Write, edit, and save plain-text documents easily.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Edit, view, and print ASCII art.
- Edit and modify multiple CNC documents on PC.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Modify and manage your text files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Edit texts with Unicode support, hex edit mode, and HTML charse...
- Edit your HTML Web pages or other ASCII files.
- Write and edit plain-text files.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Make codeworks or edit texts locally or directly on remote serv...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: