Ever wanted to get rid of the scourge of the web that is Adobe Flash, but still retain the ability to view Flash whenever you want? With ClickToFlash, you can! Using ClickToFlash, all of those icky Flash bits that have infected most webpages on the internets are replaced with a nice, smooth gradient and the word "Flash" set in a nice, pleasing font. When you want to view the Flash, just click on it!
The advantages of ClickToFlash are numerous. Since Flash isn't loaded until you specifically ask for it, your CPU usage will stay at normal levels when browsing the web. This has tons of benefits: web browsing stays speedy, your Mac laptop won't get as hot, and your Mac's fan won't come on as often. In fact, we guarantee* that ClickToFlash will quintuple your battery life and that it will protect those precious parts of your body on which you rest your laptop! (*note: not actually guaranteed)
Best of all, ClickToFlash even supports viewing all those ADORABLE meowing cat videos, annoying dog videos, and hilarious rickrolls from YouTube without using Flash at all! That's because YouTube also offers H.264 videos, which are used when viewing YouTube on the iPhone. With ClickToFlash, you get access to those same, higher quality videos.
Come join us! The web is so much better without Flash.
- Block evil Adobe Flash Flash only when you want it.
- One-click Flash loading View blocked Flash with just one click.
- Higher quality YouTube Play H.264 videos in QuickTime.
- HD YouTube support No more crappy, blocky video.
- Website Whitelist Allow Flash on certain websites.
- Application Whitelist (beta only) Allow Flash in certain applications.
- sIFR Typography Support Load quality typesetting automatically.
- Automatic Updating Download updates when they're ready.