From Marco Balestra:
"CleanUp smb mess" is an applescript droplet that will clean up Windows shares mounted thru the Mac OS X samba client by removing all "._*" files, .DS_Store files and .Trashes folders on all the volumes and folders dragged on it.
Use it only on shares that do not contain files with relevant information in their resource fork, since the ._* files are the resource fork of files stored on samba shares.
Handy and usefull for all that volumes that you share with Windows machines.
What's new in this version:
- User is prompted for eject in case of disks
- Universal Binary
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Access your Macs remotely.
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- AppleScripts that allow you to interact with invisible files.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.