From ACCM Software:
Classic Style Menus and Toolbars for Microsoft Word is an easy-to-use add-in for showing the classic menus and toolbars of Microsoft Word 2003 on Ribbon of Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010.
Did you waste a lot of time at finding which Tab on Ribbon includes the function you want when you working on Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010. Now Classic Style Menus and Toolbars bring back the familiar menus and toolbars to your Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010.
When you start up Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010 after installing the software, you will see the familiar menus and toolbars of Microsoft Word 2003 on the Ribbon of Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010. You can start your jobs immediately and finish them quickly as using Microsoft Word 2003.
More Products to Consider
- Show the classic menus and toolbar of Microsoft Office.
- Show the classic menus and toolbar on Microsoft Excel.
- Show the classic menus and toolbars on Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Show classic menus and toolbars on ribbon of Microsoft Access 2...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Show Classic Menus and Toolbars on the Ribbon of Microsoft Exce...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Add all the classic MS Word Menu functions to your MS Word 2007...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Add a toolbar that will connect you to a legal dictionary, arti...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Organize common usage scenarios in a grouped list of options an...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Simplify Opera's menus for newbies' ease of use.
- Construct seven words from the letters provided.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Design professional looking ribbon-based interfaces.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Ihhh - still can't add my custom menus"
Version: Classic Style Menus and Toolbars for Microsoft Word 4.1
Cheap, looks like the classic menus
Nothing under the surface
I'm trying to display some custom menus for some macro suites. Still can't do that.
Also, didn't bring back classic accelerator keys. Program looks good on the surface, but it's just dressing. Doesn't bring back the classic menus' functionality.