Classic menu for Excel 2010 brings back Classic Menu to the new Ribbon of Microsoft Excel 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit). It is able to give you the best of both worlds: Classic Interface and Ribbon. The add-in for Excel adds a "Menus" tab between the "File" tab and "Home" tab on the Ribbon. By this tab, you can go to the familiar classic menu and toolbar. It allows you to work with Excel 2010 as if it were Excel 2003.
Classic Menu for Excel 2010 is a bridge between Microsoft Excel 2003 and Microsoft Excel 2010. It can help your employees deploy Excel 2010 immediately without any frustration. No training or tutor is needed for the new Excel 2010 with confusing Ribbon any longer. Improve work efficiency: No more puzzles with the new scattered Ribbon, quickly get the exact buttons and menus and save time.
New Features: Not only remain the original toolbars and buttons of Excel 2003, but also contain all new functions of Microsoft Excel 2010, such as Spark lines. Multi-Languages: Supports all languages that supported by Microsoft Office 2007: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Chinese, and more. Fully compatible with Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, Windows 2003 and 2008 Server. Combine 32-bit and 64-bit Classic Menu into one single Exe installation package, so that our customers don't need to know whether you are using 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft Office 2010.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Show classic toolbars and menus in Microsoft Office 2010 and 20...
- Bring back classic toolbars and menus to Microsoft Office 2010 ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Enhance Find and Replace feature of your MS Excel.
- Recover corrupted Microsoft Excel documents.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Navigate between your Microsoft Excel worksheets and workbooks.
- View virtually any file or e-mail attachment.
- Show the classic menus and toolbar on Microsoft Excel.
- Recover Microsoft Excel worksheets on any PC regardless its con...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"missing some buttons and arrangement different"
Version: Classic Menu for Excel 2010 5.85
This is simple to use.
Doesn't really look like the original classic menus. Missing quite a number if buttons and arrangement is different.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content