CNET Editors' review
Class Bingo for Mac helps you create basic Bingo games that you can play with your class. However, its rather plain design, lack of features, and clumsy interface make it less appealing than it could have been. The absence of a feature for creating questions is a drawback, but one that does not render the app entirely useless.
Class Bingo for Mac allows you to choose the class size for your next Bingo game and then to quickly scramble the numbers to match the game size. Its basic interface, though somewhat dull, is streamlined, making it approachable even if you're not a bingo expert. Once the app generates the game cards, you have to go to the app menu to find the print option; we would have liked a more convenient button for printing. Other than that, you can take screenshots of the game numbers, and that's about all you get in terms of features. Had the app also offered a way to create class questions, or other game material, it would have been far better.
Class Bingo for Mac performs its functions well, but it doesn't deliver a complete solution for Bingo class game organizers. If you're looking for a really basic Bingo class game solution without any additional options, then this app is for you.
Class Bingo is a very simple application developed to help teachers play bingo with their students. Class Bingo prints out a page of random bingo numbers for class sizes from 25 to 99 for the teacher and prints out bingo sheets for the class members.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2.0 is compiled for 32 bit Cocoa.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Create manual regristration grids for class registers.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
- Calculate the value of an European (stock) option.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Play Bingo with images (vice numbers).