From 2K Games:
Version 1.61 is a major upgrade to Civ IV and includes number of new and exciting features including new scenarios and map scripts, unit adjustments and enhancements and more.
Included amongst the large list of changes involved in version 1.61 are gameplay mechanics improvements, multiplayer gamespeed fixes, and changes to a number of technologies in the game.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Grab the small demo for Worldwide Soccer Manager here.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Grab the large version of the demo for Worldwide Soccer Manager...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Battle the forest mobsters through 3 cartoony levels.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play a multiplayer rebirth of the classic Digger game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Civilization IV v1.61 patch
This patch resolves a few issues and makes the flow of the game not stutter!
This is the patch for you run and you will see all the notes it improved in the notes!
None that I have seen! I recommend this!
I seriously recommend this for the game!