- Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method possible based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS.
- DTLS provides an optimized connection for TCP-based application access and latency-sensitive traffic, such as VoIP traffic
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide Range of Authentication Options: RADIUS, RSA SecurID, Active Directory/Kerberos, Digital Certificates, LDAP, multifactor authentication
- Supports certificate deployment using Apple iOS and AnyConnect integrated SCEP
- Compatible with Apple iOS Connect On Demand VPN capability for automatic VPN connections when required by an application
- Policies can be preconfigured or configured locally, and can be automatically updated from the VPN headend
- Access to internal IPv4 and IPv6 network resources
- Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
- Per App VPN (New in AnyConnect 4.x)
What's new in this version:
AutoReconnectBehavior - DisconnectOnSuspend is now only applied to OS automatic VPN configurations to reduce impact on end users with misconfigured headends. If this is enabled in the profile AND the connection was auto established by iOS, any established tunnel will tear down at device sleep (CSCva56275). If this is enabled in the profile and the connection was manually established by a user, this setting will no longer be applied.