The latest version supports Adobe Premier 2.0 Plug-in. Cinema Craft Encoder Basic (CCE-Basic) is high performance and production level software MPEG-2 and MPEG-1 encoder. CCE-Basic converts AVI and QuickTime files to MPEG format, and also Avisynth can be used as a source file. CCE-Basic comprises standalone and Adobe Premiere plug-in. Both are included in the setup program. Features: automatic MPEG adaptation for DVD/VCD/SVCD, batch conversion, inverse 3:2 pulldown, Constant Bitrate (CBR) and Variable Bitrate (VBR) encoding.
Version 2.70.01.16 is a bug fixing release.
What's new in this version: Version 2.70.01.16 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Merge and combine VOB and MPEG files.
- Find and download videos from YouTube, VideU, and MyVideo Web s...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play all multimedia files and find subtitles automatically.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Automate offloading for HD digital media.
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert your video files for 14 popular digital devices.
- Add album, artist, and lyrics information to the songs in your ...
- Encode multimedia files using Avisynth on PC.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Render Freeframe V1 plugins and generate contents.
- Convert video between various formats at the highest possible s...
- Professional photographers inside of photoshop.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Edit MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) video with Smart Re...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The best AND the fastest mpeg-2 encoder out there"
Version: Cinema Craft Encoder Basic 2.7
I use CCE all the time. It not only gives the best quality of any encoder i've ever used, but it's the fastest. It does what it's meant to do, and it's the best at it. This is what movie studios use to encode their video for the DVDs you buy at the store.
There is a slight learning curve. The GUI is good once you get used to it, but this encoder is meant for people who are serious about quality, not people who want some nice drag and drop, click the next button, guided interface. Don't let that intimidate you though, I say use the trial, use google to search for a few guides on using it (there are tons) and see for yourself.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: