The latest version supports Adobe Premier 2.0 Plug-in. Cinema Craft Encoder Basic (CCE-Basic) is high performance and production level software MPEG-2 and MPEG-1 encoder. CCE-Basic converts AVI and QuickTime files to MPEG format, and also Avisynth can be used as a source file. CCE-Basic comprises standalone and Adobe Premiere plug-in. Both are included in the setup program. Features: automatic MPEG adaptation for DVD/VCD/SVCD, batch conversion, inverse 3:2 pulldown, Constant Bitrate (CBR) and Variable Bitrate (VBR) encoding.
Version 2.70.01.16 is a bug fixing release.
What's new in this version: Version 2.70.01.16 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Add album, artist, and lyrics information to the songs in your ...
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Make friendly files for iPhone/iPod playback and convert all kn...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Professional photographers inside of photoshop.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Prepare for 70-236 MCTS Exchange Server 2007 exam.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert MPEG movies into other video formats.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The best AND the fastest mpeg-2 encoder out there"
Version: Cinema Craft Encoder Basic 2.7
I use CCE all the time. It not only gives the best quality of any encoder i've ever used, but it's the fastest. It does what it's meant to do, and it's the best at it. This is what movie studios use to encode their video for the DVDs you buy at the store.
There is a slight learning curve. The GUI is good once you get used to it, but this encoder is meant for people who are serious about quality, not people who want some nice drag and drop, click the next button, guided interface. Don't let that intimidate you though, I say use the trial, use google to search for a few guides on using it (there are tons) and see for yourself.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: