The latest version supports Adobe Premier 2.0 Plug-in. Cinema Craft Encoder Basic (CCE-Basic) is high performance and production level software MPEG-2 and MPEG-1 encoder. CCE-Basic converts AVI and QuickTime files to MPEG format, and also Avisynth can be used as a source file. CCE-Basic comprises standalone and Adobe Premiere plug-in. Both are included in the setup program. Features: automatic MPEG adaptation for DVD/VCD/SVCD, batch conversion, inverse 3:2 pulldown, Constant Bitrate (CBR) and Variable Bitrate (VBR) encoding.
Version 2.70.01.16 is a bug fixing release.
What's new in this version: Version 2.70.01.16 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert MPEG movies into other video formats.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert MPEG video files to iPod video format.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Convert your video and audio files into various formats.
- Create JPG/JPEG files from multiple Photoshop PSD files.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert audio files between various audio formats in batch mode...
- Convert video and audio files from one format to another in bat...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert various videos into Apple TV, iPOD, MP4 video format.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert video between the most popular file formats such as AVI...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Batch convert your PDFs into a compatible text format.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert plain text files to RTF format.
- Convert your AVI, DivX, Xvid, and MS MPEG4 files into MPEG form...
- Convert your WMV, ASF, and ASX files into MPEG format.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The best AND the fastest mpeg-2 encoder out there"
Version: Cinema Craft Encoder Basic 2.7
I use CCE all the time. It not only gives the best quality of any encoder i've ever used, but it's the fastest. It does what it's meant to do, and it's the best at it. This is what movie studios use to encode their video for the DVDs you buy at the store.
There is a slight learning curve. The GUI is good once you get used to it, but this encoder is meant for people who are serious about quality, not people who want some nice drag and drop, click the next button, guided interface. Don't let that intimidate you though, I say use the trial, use google to search for a few guides on using it (there are tons) and see for yourself.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: