From CBMS Networks:
The first and only Winamp plug-in that shows chords and guitar tabs to absolutely any song, right inside your Winamp. No more searching the Net for chords and tabs. You can even choose one of three instruments and hear the chords mixed right into the original song. All Winamp skins are supported.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0 lets you edit the harmonic sequence, improves user experience, and fixes a few minor bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Display chords of chosen audio files on a virtual guitar in you...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Look up and determine what chords you are playing and how they ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Learn to play guitar better by exploring a chord database.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Learn and practice guitar, bass, or any fretted instrument.
- Play and organize a variety of audio and video files, as well a...
- Find, save, group, play, and print guitar chords.
- Manage your lyrics, guitar chords, and sheets.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Improve your guitar skills, play multimedia files, and edit tab...
- View and edit chord diagrams for guitar.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Chords 1.0
Tried it on a fairly fast song with brass and it did really well. Some of the timing was off and I think it got a couple of chords wrong, but it did it better and quicker than I could by ear.
Takes a little while to work out how to get it happening, and takes 2-3 times as long as the actual song is to examine it.
I was surprised this actually worked - I'm guessing it does several passes and figures out what key the song is in, and goes from there. I was impressed with what it did.
"Gem, if you need chords for a song"
Version: Chords 1.0
- You will get chords for any song on your playlist
- Chords are pretty close with minor mistakes
- Can edit chords file as simple txt file
- Chords synchronized to a song
- Only winamp version
Gem software if you need chords. No need to search on inet. You will see chords synchronized to a song.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: