From InterAction studios:
Chickens. For centuries we have oppressed them, grilling, roasting, stewing, and stuffing them in buns. We should have known the time would come for us to pay. And it did.
Intergalactic chickens invaded Earth, seeking revenge for the oppression of their earthly brethren. They came out of nowhere, and everywhere. It was only you who managed to repel the invasion, and saved humanity from an eternity of servitude.
Then, things got serious. The intergalactic chickens assaulted the solar system and tried make sure that every planet was inhabited exclusively by chickens. Yet again, it was you who took the world's fate in your ketchup-stained hands and saved the day.
But it isn't over yet. Once more, it's time to don your teflon-coated, egg-repulsing helmet and fight for our ancestral right to omelettes. Only you can make a difference. Will you succeed? Will the future of chicken burgers be secure? Or will you end up as part of the menu in a galactic chicken restaurant?
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Save the Earth from uninvited extraterrestrial chicken invaders...
- Dash across the galaxy to save Earth from the latest & greatest...
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Battle hordes of space chickens.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Defeat the chicken invaders.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Save the Earth from an invasion of intergalactic chickens.
- Advance through waves of invading chickens, avoid falling eggs,...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play indoor soccer game on your PC.
- Manuever your way through non-stop action, tricks, traps, and p...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Help Harold the Homeboy climb huge tower without falling down.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Race down a snowy slope picking up presents and getting big air...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"eye catching graphics,alot of fun for all ages"
Version: Chicken Invaders: Revenge of the Yolk 3.51
lot's of variations in the different levels.bright colors for your eyes,sounds for your ears
the graphics get a little at times. guess that keeps you on your toes
Had alot of laughes
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: