From John Paul Chacha's Lab:
Chasys Draw IES is a suite of applications including a layer-based image editor with animation, icon editing support and super-resolution via image stacking (Chasys Draw IES Artist), a multi-threaded image file converter (Chasys Draw IES Converter), a fast image viewer (Chasys Draw IES Viewer) and a RAW camera file processor (Chasys Draw IES raw-Photo). The whole suite is UAC aware and is designed to take advantage of multi-core processors, touch-screens and pen-input devices.
What's new in this version:
- Automatic calculation when entering numbers
- Calculator utility with Natural Input Method
- Timer and time estimation in Converter
- Multipage printing for image-lists
- Improved special character entry in TextArt
- Improved graphics engine (JpDRAW2 16.12)
- Improved Animation Renderer plug-in
- Updated plug-ins for PNG, TIFF and WebP
- Minor UI improvements
- [bug fix] Cursor trails wi...
See all new features »