From John Paul Chacha's Lab:
Chasys Draw IES is a suite of applications including a layer-based image editor with animation, icon editing support and super-resolution via image stacking (Chasys Draw IES Artist), a multi-threaded image file converter (Chasys Draw IES Converter), a fast image viewer (Chasys Draw IES Viewer) and a RAW camera file processor (Chasys Draw IES raw-Photo). The whole suite is UAC aware and is designed to take advantage of multi-core processors, touch-screens and pen-input devices.
What's new in this version:
- TextArt 1.8 with three new fill-styles
- Improved TextArt rendering, layout and UI
- Improved plug-in handling and management
- New Effect - Color / Gradient
- Support for Jasc Paintshop brush files
- Updated JPEG, JPEG-2000, WebP and TIFF support
- Improved triggered multi-frame screen-capture
- New Tutorial - Creating Watermarks
- Improved stack image alignment
- Minor UI improvements ...
See all new features »