From John Paul Chacha's Lab:
Chasys Draw IES is a suite of applications including a layer-based image editor with animation, icon editing support and super-resolution via image stacking (Chasys Draw IES Artist), a multi-threaded image file converter (Chasys Draw IES Converter), a fast image viewer (Chasys Draw IES Viewer) and a RAW camera file processor (Chasys Draw IES raw-Photo). The whole suite is UAC aware and is designed to take advantage of multi-core processors, touch-screens and pen-input devices.
What's new in this version:
- Highly improved Magic Wand tool
- Improved Pen and Path tool
- Improved Cloning tool
- Erase-to-white option for Eraser tool
- Brush Engine 4.0 with several improvements
- Improved graphics engine (JpDRAW2 '15/09)
- FastExternals 3,31 with revised structures
- Several minor improvements and optimizations
- [bug fix] Some guide-lines not displaying correctly
- [bug fix] Missing tooltip en...
See all new features »