Catalogue is a file cataloging utility that enables quick viewing, managing and updating of metadata or document properties associated with such files as: Microsoft Office, OpenOffice.org, StarOffice, Visio documents, PDF documents, JPEG images.
Catalogue collects also Adobe XMP (eXtensible Metadata Platform) metadata associated with documents produced by recent Adobe applications: Photoshop 7.0, Acrobat 5.0, FrameMaker 7.0, GoLive 6.0, InDesign 2.0, InCopy 2.0, Illustrator 10.0, LiveMotion 2.0.
Useful software for creating documentation catalogs, filling, browsing, printing or accessing files via hypertext links. The sort capabilities allow users to navigate easily within a metadata repository.
With the new export module you will also be able to :
- collect all the properties of files and documents in selected directories,
- export them in a simple and open XML format,
- allow other applications to integrate and to transform this content
- apply XSL transformations to XML exports, transform to Dublin Core RDF
What's new in this version:
- A cache has been added to speed browsing folders on NTFS Windows volumes