From Shade Tree Programming:
CatFinder is a powerful disk management tool that catalogs your disks and provides an intuitive Finder-like interface for browsing the catalogs. Floppies, hard disks, CD ROMs, any disk can be cataloged. Once a disk iscataloged you can quickly and easily browse its contents without having the disk mounted. CatFinder also offers powerful find and report features that will help you find and organize your files.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Local searchable catalog of files for removable disks.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Backup and restore files & prefs for different apps.
- Automate Disk First Aid to check all disks.
- Create & remove hard drive partitions on the fly.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Mount, create, resize, and get info about disk images.
- Organize CDs and DVDs and find any file on them instantly.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Eliminate your digital clutter.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content