From Shade Tree Programming:
CatFinder is a powerful disk management tool that catalogs your disks and provides an intuitive Finder-like interface for browsing the catalogs. Floppies, hard disks, CD ROMs, any disk can be cataloged. Once a disk iscataloged you can quickly and easily browse its contents without having the disk mounted. CatFinder also offers powerful find and report features that will help you find and organize your files.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Local searchable catalog of files for removable disks.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Automate Disk First Aid to check all disks.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Mount, create, resize, and get info about disk images.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content