From Grey Olltwit Software:
Free Carbohydrate Counter - free diet and weight loss software. A popular way to lose weight is to eat a low carbohydrate diet. To help, I have customized my calorie counter program to count carbs instead. There is a database of just under 1,400 foods to help you see just what you are eating and what to avoid. The program allows you to keep a daily diary of your food intake and it can display graphs showing your progress.
What's new in this version: Version 1.08f includes bug correction in graphs and new auto save in user profile.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Keep track of your Body Mass Index (BMI) and Resting Metabolic ...
- Analyze your diet and nutritional schedule based on your physic...
- Calculate body mass index of a person.
- Set goals, track calories, and log your exercise and weightlift...
- Take control of your recipes.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Health tips and advice to help maintain a healthy diet.
- Convert your money between various currencies.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Basic yeah. but it was strait forward. worked for me!"
Version: Carb Counter 1.08f
Quick install. intuitive start up. smooth interface finding foods from their data base. they had every food i needed.
oh i suppose it could be cuter. with sound effects. hey put in a joy stick... but i didn't ask for a game did I? nope i am a new diabetic i needed a carb counter and this seems to do it and the price cant be beat can it?
i recommend it. for new diabetics learning to track their carb's it works nice
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content