From Grey Olltwit Software:
Free Carbohydrate Counter - free diet and weight loss software. A popular way to lose weight is to eat a low carbohydrate diet. To help, I have customized my calorie counter program to count carbs instead. There is a database of just under 1,400 foods to help you see just what you are eating and what to avoid. The program allows you to keep a daily diary of your food intake and it can display graphs showing your progress.
What's new in this version: Version 1.08f includes bug correction in graphs and new auto save in user profile.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Tune up and maintain your PC, with anti-spyware, privacy protec...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Surf the Web with an immersive browser for Windows 7 and Vista.
- Analyze your diet and nutritional schedule based on your physic...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Download and manage torrent files.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Set goals, track calories, and log your exercise and weightlift...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Basic yeah. but it was strait forward. worked for me!"
Version: Carb Counter 1.08f
Quick install. intuitive start up. smooth interface finding foods from their data base. they had every food i needed.
oh i suppose it could be cuter. with sound effects. hey put in a joy stick... but i didn't ask for a game did I? nope i am a new diabetic i needed a carb counter and this seems to do it and the price cant be beat can it?
i recommend it. for new diabetics learning to track their carb's it works nice
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content