From Xilvan Design:
The game starts at Candy's House in Dogs heaven, also named Candy World because it's full of Candy and surprises. Some days after the Lillians festival, strange clouds are apearing in Candy World, we don't know what is the cause. Help them find the source of this mysterious effect. Illusions are everywhere and enemies are still active. Somehow, peace will come back by your effort to resolve that mystery. Otherwise, animals has been caged. Battle every ennemies to get the keys.
What's new in this version: Version 3.87 includes the following features: new trees, new missions, and the possibility to save Candy in the ending.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Control angelical and humans characters and explore various wor...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Control the little dragons and defeat the enemies to win.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Lead a gang of accidental heroes in a rebellion against a tyran...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Assume the role of a mercenary turned bounty hunter in this sci...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Wage war against alien invaders and high-tech super soldiers on...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content