From Xilvan Design:
The game starts at Candy's House in Dogs heaven, also named Candy World because it's full of Candy and surprises. Some days after the Lillians festival, strange clouds are apearing in Candy World, we don't know what is the cause. Help them find the source of this mysterious effect. Illusions are everywhere and enemies are still active. Somehow, peace will come back by your effort to resolve that mystery. Otherwise, animals has been caged. Battle every ennemies to get the keys.
What's new in this version: Version 3.77 includes the following features: new trees, new missions, and the possibility to save Candy in the ending.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Control angelical and humans characters and explore various wor...
- Save the worlds from an evil climate who is disturbing Candy Wo...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Battle and explore your way through the Lego universe.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Battle to return home to the surface and sunlight.
- Search up to 25 different search engines.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Command your heroes to adventure on the land of Atlantis and ch...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Design, build, and operate roller coaster parks.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Design, breed, raise, and trade your own pets.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Help our heroes to save the Sphere of Altara from the evil gene...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play the classic jump-'n-run, side-scrolling game and rid the w...
- Solve all puzzles, uncover a mystery, and complete all adventur...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content