Can You Raed Tihs was developed to help you explore the interesting phenomenon that people do not look at a word one letter at a time but at the word as a whole. If the first and last letters are left unchanged, the middle letters can be rearranged without making the word much more difficult to read.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Place the letter in the right row.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Solve crosswords and Word Jumble puzzles.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Make words to feed the hungry bookworm.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Find as many words as possible from the grid.