Do you have multiple cameras? Do you spend time quitting iPhoto every time you connect your iPhone? Wish you could have your DSLR open Aperture and have iPhoto launch when you connect your point-and-shoot camera? If so, Cameras is the solution you've been waiting for. With familiar System Preference functionality, Cameras allows you to manage what happens when you connect your:
- Digital camera
- Digital media reader
- Any photo device
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Customize your login screen.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Transfer your digital camera's pictures to disk quickly and wit...
- Plan sports routes.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Apply a multitude of filters on your pictures, make your own fi...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Convert AVI files into iPhone video format.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Automate shooting lunar eclipses with your Nikon or Canon DSLR.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Grab screenshots from the iPhone SDK's iPhone/iPad/iOS Simulato...
- Data recovery software.
- Emulate classic old world engraving and woodcut techniques in A...
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Split files into folder hierarchies, or merge them into a singl...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Point-and-click development tool for web and mobile platforms.