Do you have multiple cameras? Do you spend time quitting iPhoto every time you connect your iPhone? Wish you could have your DSLR open Aperture and have iPhoto launch when you connect your point-and-shoot camera? If so, Cameras is the solution you've been waiting for. With familiar System Preference functionality, Cameras allows you to manage what happens when you connect your:
- Digital camera
- Digital media reader
- Any photo device
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Webcam virtualization solution.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Glamour photos of old-style cameras in a catalog format.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Use a DSLR camera focus precisely.
- Automate shooting lunar eclipses with your Nikon or Canon DSLR.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Customize your login screen.