From Grey Olltwit Software:
Learning about nutrition and what our bodies need to function well, should be an important part of the learning process as soon as we are of an age to understand this. Too often we start to learn about nutrition and calorie intake when we find ourselves overweight and find it necessary to lose some. I hope this program will help students understand calorie intake and healthy eating, so that they are less likely to embark on a weight loss program in later life. In my Calorie Counter program, students can enter simple information about themselves and keep a track of what they eat and what effect their current eating habits may have on their future. The program calculates how many calories they need to eat per day to hopefully reach or maintain their target weight. There is a database of just under 1,000 foods to help students see just what they are eating and what to avoid. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Calculate you basal metabolic rate to know how many calories yo...
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Create matching tests for any subject area.
- Calculate your body mass index.
- See relationships between different place values in numbers.
- Take control of your recipes.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Learn about a low-fat diet and avoid the state of ketosis.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1