Featuring a tense storyline, filled with plot twists, Call of Duty 4 thrusts players into battle like never before. With amazing special effects, including rim-lighting, depth of field, texture streaming and character self-shadowing, players are enlisted into one of the most photo-realistic gaming experiences imaginable.
The community-oriented Call of Duty 4 multiplayer gameplay features a robust leveling system, variety of unlockable perks, hot-join and matchmaking, as well as create a class and party capabilities to ensure that players of all skill levels can join in the fun.
Additionally over 100 challenges and a host of new game environments and modes deliver unlimited possibilities. Infinity Ward has also included Kill-Cam, a fan favorite feature that they created in Call of Duty 2, which allows for spectator instant replays.
What's new in this version:
- New maps Creek, Chinatown, Broadcast, and Killhouse
- Hardcore and oldschool server browser filters
- Fix for a Denial of Service attack.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to access certain console dvars during multi
- player matches.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a Chinatown Sabotage match would go into over
- Fixed a bug where the MP icons (Bomb, Defend, Capture, etc) were always showing up as English regard... See all new features »