Calibre is a one stop solution to your e-book needs. It is free, open source and cross-platform in design. Calibre is meant to be a complete e-library solution and thus includes library management, format conversion, news feeds to e-book conversion, as well as e-book reader sync features and an integrated e-book viewer. Calibre's features include: library management; format conversion (all major ebook formats); syncing to e-book reader devices; fetching news from the Web and converting it into ebook form; viewing many different e-book formats; giving you access to your book collection over the internet using just a browser.
What's new in this version:
- Edit Book: Automatically complete the closing tag in HTML/XML files when typing.
- Edit Book: Implement auto-indent, now when pressing the Enter key to start a new line, the new line's indentation is automatically created.
- Driver for the Verso E71b ebook reader. Closes tickets: 1395289.
- Redesigned the 'Add a custom news source' dialog to make it easier to use, with a more powerful python editor.
- Make translations of the... See all new features »