From PrimaSoft PC:
Calendar Organizer Deluxe is a flexible calendar management software for Windows users. Our software gives you an easy way to plan your day, plan your work, run small office, enter booking info, plan meeting, create agenda. Calendar is implemented into our database management system. It gives you flexibility you need to process your data. For the database novice, Organizer's intuitive interface and ready-to-use calendar management solutions make it easy to set up and use.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 has improvements in Import from Text file.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Oraganize and manage all your daily tasks.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Organize all your garden-related records.
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Clean and optimize your PC.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Capture, organize and share notes.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Zip and unzip files, protect them by encryption, connect to clo...
- Manage the details of members in your church.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This software was seriously out of date five years ago!"
Version: Calendar Organizer Deluxe 3.41
I cannot think of ANY pros to using this software over something else, unless you just want to re-capture that old-time feeling of the DOS world.
Over priced, ugly, makes you feel like you are using DOS again, does not connect well with other users
I usually do not write reviews, but this software so irritates me that I had to write one. These people have not kept up with the times - the software is designed and implemented as though we were in 1999 or earlier. The software does not make use of inexpensive connectivity for the end-user... think Google calendar. Although Google calendar is not perfect, it is light years beyond this application, and it is totally free, has both online and offline versions and can be shared with other users worldwide. This is not a plug for Google; just an example of how far behind the times these folks really are.
As if this were not enough, they have the audacity to charge $75 for an outdated, clunky, piece of non-connected junk. As a comparison, take a look at Active Desktop Calendar (downloadable from cnet). This is a very attractive, connected calendar that will import data from Outlook and connect to other user's calendars... all for $29.
Of course, if they put this terrible software out there and people still buy it, who can blame them?
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: